Michael Jackson was born on 29 August 1958 was an American singer-songwriter and dancer. In August 1994 Jackson announced that he had married Lisa mary Presley daughter of Elvis Presley. They had given a joint interview. But they divorced in 1996. Continue reading to know Michael Jackson Net Worth, Album, Family, Life and More.
Later in the same year, Jackson wed Nurse Debbie Rowe The couple divorced in 1999. They had two children through an Artificial Insemination son is Michael Joseph prince Jackson Junior was born in 1997 and daughter Paris Michael Katherine Jackson born in 1998 when Michael Jackson and Rowe divorced Michael received the full custody of their two children.
What You Want to Know?
- 1 Michael Jackson Net Worth
- 2 Net Worth of Other Popular Celebrities
- 2.0.1 Drake Bell Net Worth, Family, Life, and Professions
- 2.0.2 Soulja Boy Net Worth, Family, Life, and Professions
- 2.0.3 DJ Khaled Net Worth, Songs, Height, Age and More
- 2.0.4 Kendrick Lamar Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 2.0.5 Selena Gomez Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 2.0.6 Jay-Z Net Worth, Albums, Height, Age and More
- 2.0.7 Rihanna Net Worth, Songs, Height, Age and More
- 2.0.8 Jordan Belfort Net Worth, Wife, Children and More
- 2.0.9 Vin Diesel Net Worth, Movies, Wife, Age, Height and More
- 2.0.10 Tom Hanks Net Worth, Movies, Height, Age and More
- 3 Michael Jackson Professions
- 4 Michael Jackson Family
- 5 When Did Michael Jackson Die?
- 6 Michael Jackson Quotes
Michael Jackson Net Worth
Michael Jackson was one of the most popular musical artists in history. He earns between $50 million and $100 million annually. However, due to excessive spending, Micheal Jackson died in 2009. He spent $40 million annually to maintain his luxury lifestyle. According to the press, the net worth of Michael Jackson is $236 million when he passed away.
Michael Jackson Net Worth: $100 million
Net Worth of Other Popular Celebrities
Michael Jackson Professions
Micheal Jackson was multi-talented who enjoyed a chart-topping career with the Jackson 5 and as a solo artist. He has realized one of the best-selling albums in the history thriller in 1982 and another number one hits on bad and off the wall, he died in 2009 at the age of 50 due to overdose of the drug.
Michael Jackson Family
Micheal Jackson is the eighth child of the Jackson family. His father Joseph Jackson was a former boxer and a crane operator at us steel and used to play the guitar with a local band and his mother Katherine Esther Jackson played clarinet and piano.
Micheal grew up with three sisters Rebbie, La Toya and Janet, and five brothers Jackie Tito Jermaine Marlon and randy. Two twin brothers Marlon and randy died earlier.
Michael Jackson Daughter
- Paris Jackson (April 3, 1998)
Michael Jackson Sons
- Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. (February 13, 1997)
- Prince Michael Jackson II (February 21, 2002)
When Did Michael Jackson Die?
The pop-star Michael Jackson on June 25, 2009.
Michael Jackson Quotes
I’m a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity. – Michael Jackson
Because I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There’s a movie theater. – Michael Jackson
I’m never pleased with anything, I’m a perfectionist, it’s part of who I am. – Michael Jackson
Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists. – Michael Jackson