Robert John Downey Jr is the son of actress Elsie Ann and filmmaker, and actor Robert Downey Sr. Robert John Downey was born in 1965 in Manhattan and has an elder sister Allyson after his parent’s Divorce he moved with his father to California and joined Santa Monica high school, and later dropped out to pursue his acting career. Here in this post, You’ll come to know about Robert Downey Jr Net Worth, Movies, Height, Age, Achievements, Family, Quotes, Social Accounts and much more.
What You Want to Know?
- 1 Robert Downey Jr Net Worth
- 2 Net Worth of Other Popular Celebrities
- 2.0.1 Tai Lopez Net Worth, Books, Height, Age and More
- 2.0.2 Bill Cosby Net Worth, Family, Life, and Profession
- 2.0.3 John Cena Net Worth, Wife, Height, Age and More
- 2.0.4 JK Rowling Net Worth, Books, Life, and Biography
- 2.0.5 Vin Diesel Net Worth, Movies, Wife, Age, Height and More
- 2.0.6 Tom Hanks Net Worth, Movies, Height, Age and More
- 2.0.7 Drake Bell Net Worth, Family, Life, and Professions
- 2.0.8 Markiplier Net Worth, Family, Life, and Professions
- 2.0.9 Soulja Boy Net Worth, Family, Life, and Professions
- 2.1 Robert Downey Jr Life
- 2.2 Robert Downey Jr Wives
- 2.3 Robert Downey Children
- 2.4 Robert Downey Jr Professions
- 3 Robert Downey Jr Movies
- 4 Robert Downey Jr Age
- 5 Robert Downey Jr Height
- 6 Robert Downey Jr Quotes
Robert Downey Jr Net Worth
Robert Downey jr is an American actor and his career has included critical and popular success in his youth followed by a period. For the three consecutive years, 2012 to 2015 downy topped the list of Hollywood highest-paid actors, and in 2008 times magazine named him in 100, one the most influential people in the world. His net worth is $350 million dollars as of 2019, and he ranked among the highest-paid actors worldwide.
Robert Downey Jr Net Worth: $350 Million Dollars
Net Worth of Other Popular Celebrities
Robert Downey Jr Life
Downey’s first date was actress Sarah Jessica Parker she left Downey due to drug addiction problems and 1992 he married Deborah falconer, and they had a son but in 2004 they divorced and again the drug was the cause for the divorce. In 2005, he married again to producer Susan levin, and they have a son and daughter.
Robert Downey Jr Wives
1. Deborah Falconer (m. 1992-2004)
2. Susan Downey (m. 2004)
Robert Downey Children
Robert Downey Sons
1. Indio Falconer Downey
2. Exton Elias Downey
Robert Downey Daughter
1. Avri Roel Downey
Robert Downey Jr Professions
Robert Downey Jr started his acting career when he was a young boy in 1983 he was a cast of musical American passion. In 1985, he was a cast member of Saturday night live. Downey success comes in 2008 when he took the lead role in the film iron man 2008 and after release, the film grossed $585 million worldwide Due to success.
He was the part of the sequel Iron Man 2 in 2010, Iron Man 3 2013, The Avengers: Age of Ultron in 2015, Captain America: Civil War in 2016, Spiderman homecoming 2017, he was the cast member of in Avengers Infinity war in 2018 and Avengers Endgame.
Robert Downey Jr Movies
1. Chaplin (1992).
2. Natural Born Killers (1994).
3. Wonder Boys (2000).
4. Zodiac (2007).
5. Tropic Thunder (2008).
6. Iron Man (2008).
7. Sherlock Holmes (2009).
8. The Avengers (2012).
9. Iron Man 3 (2013).
10. Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Robert Downey Jr Age
54 years (April 4, 1965)
Robert Downey Jr Height
5 ft 9 inches.
Robert Downey Jr Quotes
Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough. – Robert Downey, Jr.
I know very little about acting. I’m just an incredibly gifted faker. – Robert Downey, Jr.
I don’t want to be so confident in myself. – Robert Downey, Jr.
Nothing’s a break for me. Not even the breaks are breaks. – Robert Downey, Jr.
I take some pride in… representing myself exactly how I would like to have my son remember me to his kids. – Robert Downey, Jr.