John Cena was born on 23rd April 1977 and his full name is John Felix Anthony Cena junior. He was born and raised in West Newbury Massachusetts city, of the United States of America. His father’s name is John Cena Sr. mother name is Carol Cena his nationality is American at a very small age he began his career in wrestling. Check out John Cena Net Worth, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Ethnicity, Biography, Profession, Facts, Salary & More.
John Cena is the most known for wrestling in WWE career as he starts since 2001. John Cena Net worth is $55 million as of 2019. Making him one of the richest wrestlers in the world.
Highlights of John Cena’s career:
- Professional wrestling debut (2002)
- First Championship win (Big Show, 2004)
- First WWE Championship match (2004)
- First WWE Championship win (Wrestlemania 21, 2005)
- Stars in the film ‘The Marine’ (2006)
- Stars in the film ’12 Rounds’ (2009)
- World Heavyweight Champion (2009)
What You Want to Know?
- 1 John Cena Profession
- 2 Net Worth of Other Popular Celebrities
- 2.1 Donald Trump Net Worth, Wife, Age, Height, and More
- 2.2 Neymar Net Worth, Wife, Height, Age and More
- 2.3 Adam Sandler Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 2.4 Mike Tyson Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 2.5 Leonardo Dicaprio Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 2.6 Sylvester Stallone Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 2.7 Ice Cube Net Worth, Songs, Height, Age and More
- 2.8 Jerry Seinfeld Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 2.9 Miley Cyrus Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 2.10 Ashton Kutcher Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 3 John Cena Life
- 4 John Cena Age
- 5 John Cena Height and Weight
- 6 John Cena Quotes
John Cena Profession
In 1999 he started his career to become a professional wrestler in wrestling through training at ultimate Pro wrestling California in the year 2000 he captured ultimate pro wrestling heavyweight championship. In the year 2001, he signs a contract to work with Ohio valley wrestling, and later he claimed the Ohio Valley wrestling heavyweight title in February 2002 and made his WWE debut in June 2002.
In 2003 Cena sought the championship and chased the champion Brock Lesnar, but he could not win the title at the event. In 2004 and 2005 he participated in the royal rumble match. In the year 2017, he gave his voice in Ferdinand. In the year 2018, he had a leading role in “Transformers” and “Bumblebee”. Cena also wears a variety of t-shirts and baseball caps which have commonly include one of his catchphrases such as never give up you can’t see me and hustle loyalty respect.
Net Worth of Other Popular Celebrities
John Cena Life
John Cena is a married man he got married in the year 2009 on 11th July to Elizabeth Huberdeau but after some time he divorced her in 2012, on 1st may he started dating Nikki Bella who is a wrestler engaged in 2017.
Because of some circumstances they broke up. On November 8th, the WWE Star appeared on the TV to promote his new Film, And opens up about relationship with new girlfriend Shay Shariatzadeh.
John Cena Wife
1. Elizabeth Huberdeau (m. 2009–2012)
John Cena Age
John Cena’s Age is 42 years, He was born in April 23, 1977.
John Cena Height and Weight
- Billed weight: 251.3 lbs
- Height: 6′ 0″
John Cena Quotes
Be loyal to those who are loyal to you. And respect everyone, even your enemies and competition. – John Cena
When people show loyalty to you, you take care of those who are with you. It’s how it goes with everything. If you have a small circle of friends, and one of those friends doesn’t stay loyal to you, they don’t stay your friend for very long. – John Cena
I don’t think my body’s gonna go to hell if I train for performance. It might change a little and adapt, but I like being strong. – John Cena
A relationship is based on communication. – John Cena
I was always training for appearance rather than performance. – John Cena