Jordan Ross Belfort is the son of Max Belfort and Leah Belfort who moiled as accountants He was born in 1962 in Bronx New York and raised by Jewish parents. In his high school-days, he used to sell ice cream with his friends and earned $20,000 after completing high school he joined America university for a degree course in biology. In this article, You’ll come to know about Jordan Belfort Net Worth, Wife, Height, Age, Achievements, family and much more.
What You Want to Know?
Jordan Belfort Profession
Jordan started to deliver fish and meat in people’s doorstep and within no time his business grew up of employing large manpower but things do not go so well, and he filed for insolvency then after this he got a job as a stockbroker with LF Rothschild but in 1987 he was finished after the market crash.
He got a breakthrough after founding Stratton Oakmont cheated investors. His firm did well and gross turn over is $1 billion. Since it was involved in drug trafficking and fraud so targeted to be restricted and later closed down in 1996 and Jordan Belfort was also imprisoned and asked to pay the half amount of his fraud which was estimated to be over $110 million.
He began his writing career in jail and written the books named “The wolf of wall street” and “Catching the wolf of the wall street” and which based on the movie.
Highlights of Jordan Belfort’s career
- The Wolf of Wall Street (2007)
- Catching the Wolf of Wall Street (2009)
- Academy Awards USA (Best Performance by an Actor leading role, Leonardo DiCaprio, 2014)
- Golden Globes (Best Motion Picture, 2014)
- BAFTA Awards (Best Leading Actor, Leonardo DiCaprio, 2014)
- MTV Movie and Tv Awards (Movie of The Year, 2014)
- Way of The Wolf: Master the Art of Persuasion, Influence, and Success. (2017)
Jordan Belfort Net Worth
The Net worth of Jordan Belfort is $100 million as of 2019. Jordan Belfort is acclaimed for the movie the “Wolf of Wall Street.” The film was based on Jordan Belfort’s uprising, and later downfall in the 90s. The movie was a huge success and nominated for five Oscars. Today Belfort is working as a motivational speaker.
Jordan Belfort Net Worth: $110 Million
Net Worth of Other Popular Celebrities
- Bill Cosby Net Worth, Family, Life, and Profession
- John Cena Net Worth, Wife, Height, Age and More
- JK Rowling Net Worth, Books, Life, and Biography
- Jerry Seinfeld Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- Adam Sandler Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- Mark Zuckerberg Net Worth, Wife, Height, Age and More
- Dr Dre Net Worth, Wife, Height, Age and More
- PewDiePie Net Worth, Youtube, Simulator, Age and More
- Elon Musk Net Worth, Wife, Height, Age and More
- Logan Paul Net Worth, Height, Age and More
Jordan Belfort Wives
Jordan Belfort got married two times the first was with Denise Lombardo he divorced her after a few years, and later he got married to a model Nadine Caridi, and they have two kids in 2005 and divorced and currently engaged to Anne koppe.
- Denise Lombardo (m. 1985–1991)
- Nadine Caridi (m. 1991–2005)
Jordan Belfort Children
Jordan Belfort Daughter
1. Chandler Belfort
Jordan Belfort Son
1. Carter Belfort
Jordan Belfort Age
Jordan Belfort is 57 years old. He was born in July 9, 1962.
Jordan Belfort Height
Jordan Belfort’s Height is 5 ft 7 inch.
Jordan Belfort Quotes
The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it. – Jordan Belfort
When you live your life by poor standards, you inflict damage on everyone who crosses your path, especially those you love. – Jordan Belfort
Without action, the best intentions in the world are nothing more than that: intentions. – Jordan Belfort
Winners use words that say ‘must’ and ‘will’. – Jordan Belfort
I’ve got the guts to die. What I want to know is, have you got the guts to live? – Jordan Belfort