Sergey Mikhaylovich Brin is an Internet Entrepreneur and American computer scientist. Larry Page and Sergey Brin founded Google, which is considered one of the most profitable companies of nowadays. Sergey Brin perseveres, creative, vision and emotionally intelligent. Many people know that Brin had come to the United States from the Soviet Union when he was six years old, but in all his details, he is not familiar with his whole life. We invite you to read about Sergey Brin Net Worth, Education, House, Wife, Age and More.
He studied mathematics and computer science in college. he studied Computer Science at Stanford University where he met Larry Page. The two men team-up and started experimenting, Brin and Page developed the PageRank algorithm, which is used by Google to rank web pages. After a successful result of their project, they decided to start their own company. formally incorporated their company Google Inc in California. Brin is president of Alphabet, the holding company that owns the world’s largest search engine Google.
Highlights of Sergey Brin’s Career:
- Sergey Brin works as president of Alphabet, the parent firm of Google.
- Brin and Larry Page started search engine firm Google in 1998.
- Sergey Brin and Larry Page met at Stanford University while studying for a PhD Degree in computer science.
- Google went public in 2004 and changed its name to Alphabet in 2015.
What You Want to Know?
- 1 Sergey Brin Life Details
- 2 Sergey Brin Net Worth
- 3 Net Worth of Other Popular Celebrities
- 3.0.1 Kim Kardashian Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.2 Taylor Swift Net Worth, Album, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.3 Kylie Jenner Net Worth, TV Show, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.4 Dana White Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.5 George Lucas Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.6 Larry Page Net Worth, Education, Wife, Age and More
- 3.0.7 Lil Wayne Net Worth, Albums, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.8 Chris Brown Net Worth, Songs, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.9 Justin Bieber Net Worth, Songs, Height, Age and More
- 4 Sergey Brin Height
- 5 Sergey Brin Wife
- 6 Sergey Brin Children
- 7 Sergey Brin Instagram
- 8 Sergey Brin – Motivational Speech
- 9 Sergey Brin Memes
- 10 Sergey Brin Quotes
Sergey Brin Life Details
|Net Worth||$55.7 Billion|
|Full Name||Sergey Mikhaylovich Brin|
|Born||August 21, 1973 (Age 44)|
|Birth Place||Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union|
|Spouse(s)||Anne Wojcicki (m. 2007; div. 2015)|
|Occupation||Computer Scientist, Internet Entrepreneur, Senior Corporate Officer|
|Education||Stanford University (M.S, PhD)|
Sergey Brin Net Worth
As of July 2017, Sergey Brin is the 13th richest person in the world, with a personal net worth of $55.7 Billion as of August 2018, according to Forbes.
Net Worth: $55.7 Billion
Net Worth of Other Popular Celebrities
Sergey Brin Height
5 ft 6 inches
Sergey Brin Wife
Brin married to Anne Wojcicki in2007, she is a biologist in the United States and co-founder and CEO of 23andMe. She was born in California, and she is the daughter of Esther Wojcicki and Her father is Stanley Wojcicki. Also, Her sister (Susan Wojcicki) is the CEO of YouTube. Anne Wojcicki studied Biology at Yale University in 1996.
Sergey Brin Children
Sergey Brin Sons
- Benji Wojin
Sergey Brin Daughters
- Chloe Wojin
Sergey Brin Instagram
Sergey Brin – Motivational Speech
The Google co-founder & Internet entrepreneur Sergey Brin Motivational Speech. He believes that knowledge is always good for everyone.
Sergey Brin Memes
Sergey Brin Quotes
“Obviously everyone wants to be successful, but I want to be looked back on as being very innovative, very trusted and ethical and ultimately making a big difference in the world.” — Sergey Brin
“You always hear the phrase, money doesn’t buy you happiness. But I always in the back of my mind figured a lot of money will buy you a little bit of happiness. But it’s not really true. I got a new car because the old one’s lease expired.” — Sergey Brin
“Once you go from 10 people to 100, you already don’t know who everyone is. So at that stage you might as well keep growing, to get the advantages of scale.” — Sergey Brin
“When I was growing up, I always knew I’d be in the top of my class in math, and that gave me a lot of self-confidence.” — Sergey Brin