Aubrey “Drake” Graham is a Canadian singer, rapper, songwriter, and actor, Drake Born and raised in Canada. Drake Net Worth is now touching the sky. He initially gained attention when he starred in the teen drama series, Degrassi: The Next Generation, and pursued rapping from there.
Highlights of Drake’s Career:
- BET Hip-Hop Awards – Rookie of the Year (2009)
- Juno Awards – New Artist of the Year (2010)
- BET Hip-Hop Awards – MVP of the Year (2010)
- BET Awards – Best Male Hip-Hop Artist (2010, 2012, 2014, 2016)
- Songwriter’s Hall of Fame – Hal David Starlight Award (2011)
- Grammy Awards – Best Rap Album (Take Care, 2013)
- American Music Awards – Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist (2016)
- American Music Awards – Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album (Views, 2016)
- MOBO Awards – Best International Act (2016)
- BRIT Awards – International Male Solo Artist (2017)
What You Want to Know?
Drake Life Details
|Net Worth||$130 Million|
|Full Name||Aubrey Drake Graham|
|Born||October 24, 1986 (Age 31)|
|Birth Place||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Education||Forest Hill Collegiate Institute|
Drake Net Worth
So how much is Drake’s net worth? His net worth is estimated to be $130 million as of 2018, and he’s currently signed to Lil Wayne’s company, Young Money Entertainment.
Drake Net Worth: $130 Million
Drake Net Worth of Other Popular Celebrities
However, some fans have asked about Drake’s real height after claiming he wears trainers that make him appear taller in person. There have been suggestions he is closer to 5′ 9.
5 ft 9 inches
Drake is currently dating model Malaika Terry. The couple were spotted out together in Drake’s Place of Toronto in 2018.
Since May 2017 rumors have been circulating about Drake’s son with adult film star Sophie Brussaux. Drake has finally revealed the truth and admitted that he has a child with an adult movie star Sophie Brussaux, in lyrics on his album Scorpion.
- Thank Me Later (June 15, 2010)
- Take Care (November 15, 2011)
- Nothing Was the Same (September 24, 2013)
- Views (April 29, 2016)
- Scorpion (June 29, 2018)
“Accept yourself. You don’t have to prove sh*t to no one except yourself.” – Drake
“Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn.” – Drake
“When you get hurt by the one you living for, pain can make you wanna love no more.” – Drake
“Everybody dies but not everybody lives.” – Drake
“A goal is just a dream with a deadline.” – Drake