Barack Obama, the 44th president of the United States. He has also won a Nobel Peace Prize in 2009. A member of the Democratic Party, he was the first African American to be elected to the presidency. Here in this article, You’ll come to know about Obama Net Worth, Wife, Height, Age, Achievements, family and much more.
Obama was born on the 4th August, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii.
What You Want to Know?
Net Worth of Other Popular Celebrities
Obama has two daughters Malia Ann Obama and Sasha Obama.
Obama Career Highlights
Here are some of Obama’s Carrer Highlights:
- NAACP Image Award- Chairman’s Award 2005
- Best Spoken Word Album Grammy Awards for Abridged audiobook version of Dreams from my Father
- 2007 He received the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work
- 2008 Best Spoken Word Album Grammy Awards for abridged audiobook version of the Audacity of Hope
- 2009 Nobel Peace Prize
- 2017 John F Kennedy Profile in Courage Award
- Obama also holds Honorary Doctrate of Laws recognitions from 14 universities.
Obama Net Worth
Obama Worth: $40 Million
Obama’s height is 6 ft 1 inch (1.85 m)
Obama’s Wife Name is- Michelle Obama
“America isn’t Congress, America isn’t Washington, America is the striving immigrant who starts a business, or the mom who works two low-wage jobs to give her kid a better life. America is the union leader and the CEO who put aside their differences to make the economic stronger.” – Barack Obama
“Our big problem right now is politics, can’t even get it out of football.” – Barack Obama
“Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
“If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.” – Barack Obama
“I think when you spread the wealth around it’s good for everybody.” – Barack Obama
“You know, my faith is one that admits some doubt.” – Barack Obama