Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth and Salary: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro is a professional soccer player from Portugal, but he also hit the product endorsement circuit to boost his income. As the first Portuguese player to join Manchester United, Ronaldo started his professional football career in 2002.
Cristiano Ronaldo is not only one of the world’s most famous football players, he is also the richest. Cristiano Ronaldo was the highest paid athlete in 2017, who earned $93 million in that year. He is third in the list of 2018 behind Floyd Mayweather and Lionel Messi.
He started playing soccer with Andorrinha at the age of eight. However, Ronaldo scored 340 goals in 330 appearances in all matches in the last season and gave the world’s best player and fifth Champions League title in his trophy shelf, which added the fifth Ballon d’Or. His lifetime Nike contract is worth upward of $1 billion. He remains the most popular athlete in the world with 322 million social media followers. Let’s go to Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth.
Highlights of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Career:
- GSA Best Player of the Year: 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017
- World Soccer Player of the Year: 2008, 2013, 2014, 2016
- FIFA World Player of the Year 2008
- Shortlisted for the FIFPro Young Player of the Year: 2004
What You Want to Know?
- 1 Cristiano Ronaldo Life Details
- 2 Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth
- 3 Net Worth of Other Popular Celebrities
- 3.0.1 Obama Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.2 Hillary Clinton Net Worth, Books, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.3 Lebron James Net Worth, Wife, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.4 Conor McGregor Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.5 Michael Jordan Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.6 Tiger Woods Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.7 Steven Spielberg Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.8 Neymar Net Worth, Wife, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.9 Floyd Mayweather Net Worth, Wife, Height, Age and More
- 3.0.10 Lionel Messi Net Worth, Height, Age and More
- 4 Cristiano Ronaldo Height
- 5 Cristiano Ronaldo Wife/GF
- 6 Cristiano Ronaldo Children
- 7 Cristiano Ronaldo Instagram
- 8 Cristiano Ronaldo Facebook
- 9 Cristiano Ronaldo Twitter
- 10 Number of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Jersey
- 11 Cristiano Ronaldo Memes
- 12 Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes
Cristiano Ronaldo Life Details
|Net Worth||$450 Million|
|Full Name||Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro|
|Born||February 5, 1985 (Age 33)|
|Birth Place||Hospital Dr. Nélio Mendonça, Funchal, Portugal|
|Education||Escola Básica e Secundária Gonçalves Zarco|
|Children||4 (Cristiano Ronaldo Jr., Mateo Ronaldo, Eva Maria and Alana Martina)|
|Years Active||1992 Present|
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth
Much of his net worth comes from his annual salary of $57 million. He also rakes in a large stipend from endorsements of Herbalife, EA Sports, and American Tourister, along with a growing line of CR7 branded products including shoes, underwear, fragrance, jeans, a children’s line, a line of hotels and soon-to-open restaurants in Brazil.
Net Worth: $450 million
Net Worth of Other Popular Celebrities
Cristiano Ronaldo Height
Cristiano Ronaldo who has played for Sporting CP, Manchester United and Real Madrid. He was listed as 186.5cm.
6 ft 1 inches
Cristiano Ronaldo Wife/GF
Cristiano Ronaldo (CR7) is not married yet. He is currently dating a Spanish model Georgina Rodriguez, who gave birth to his fourth child Alana Martina.
Cristiano Ronaldo Children
How many kids does Ronaldo have? The Cristiano Ronaldo has four children. Their names are Eva, Mateo, Alana Martina, and Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. The mothers of the three oldest children are not known. Alana Martina is Ronaldo’s daughter and her mother is Georgina Rodriquez. Ronaldo has two children twins, a boy, and a girl, and they have been named Eva Maria and Mateo.
Cristiano Ronaldo Sons
- Cristiano Ronaldo Jr.
Cristiano Ronaldo Daughters
Eva Maria Dos Santos
Alana Martina dos Santos Aveiro
Cristiano Ronaldo Instagram
Cristiano Ronaldo Facebook
Cristiano Ronaldo Twitter
Number of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Jersey
Ronaldo wore the jersey number 9 for one season as Raul had the number 7. From the 2010 season and till now he is wearing No. 7.
Cristiano Ronaldo Memes
Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes
“Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“We don’t want to tell our dreams. We want to show them.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“In football, I don’t have a lot of friends. The people who I really trust, there are not many… Most of the time, I’m alone.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
“I see myself as the best footballer in the world. If you don’t believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of.” – Cristiano Ronaldo